Thursday, June 4, 2020

American Heritage Girls: Pathfinder Files for Leaders

We have been members of American Heritage Girls, a faith-based organization that is an alternative to Girl Scouts, for over five years now.  As a matter of fact, I signed her up just after her 5th birthday!

During Gracie's kindergarten year, I was a leader of the Pathfinders unit which is specifically for girls ages 5-6 years old in kindergarten.  It is a wonderful program that serves as an introduction to the American Heritage Girls program for older girls.  Because that was the year that my mom became sick and we were out of town taking care of her, I was not able to make all of the meetings.  However, I had a wonderful assistant leader who kept things going in my absence.

I have kept my computer files (MSWord docs and PDFs, etc.) and have decided to share them with anyone who would like to use them.  This link will go to my Dropbox.  Please note it is a ZIP file.  If you have any trouble downloading, please let me know.

View the ZIP File Here


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PrintFriendly