Friday, November 18, 2011

My New Favorite Way to Shop!

Gracie and I went to JoAnn Fabrics a couple of days ago.  I don't get to go into this store very often because it's across town, but we were in the area, so I took advantage of the opportunity.  I needed to pick up some craft supplies (watch for a future post coming soon! -- if all goes well!).  Gracie is a busy, curious, active little girl who takes every opportunity to explore and investigate every interesting little thing.  I decided not to put her in a buggy, but decided to take her in the umbrella stroller that I keep in the car (one of my best purchases ever!).  I knew I was going to have more than a handful of items, so I grabbed a handheld shopping basket.  It made it somewhat awkward to push the stroller with one hand.  I looped the basket handles around the stroller handles, and it was a perfect fit!  Gracie enjoyed being able to look out at everything, and I enjoyed being able to shop unhindered.
Pin It!

1 comment:

PrintFriendly