Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Olive Garden Salad Dressing

Here is another "copy cat" recipe for Olive Garden's Salad Dressing.

Simply mix the following ingredients together in a blender or food processor:









1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup white vinegar
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 Tablespoon corn syrup
2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
2 Tablespoons Romano cheese (I couldn't find this, so it didn't go in.)
1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
1 Tablespoon lemon juice

This makes about a cup of dressing.  Don't do like I did and just pour it into a measuring cup.  I knocked it to the floor a few days later when getting something else from the fridge.  Big mess.

I didn't actually try it, but Robert did.  He said it was good.  I don't quite remember if he said he thought it tastes like Olive Garden or not, but he did like it.
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PrintFriendly