Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Crockpot Tex Mex Chicken

I love recipes that are quick and easy to prepare.  I also love mexican-flavored dishes.  I found this recipe in the magazine put out by Kraft Foods.










Ingredients:
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts (2 breasts), cut into 1" strips
2 Tbs Taco Seasoing (1/2 package of seasoning) -- I used 2 heaping Tbs of the Taco Seasoning Mix that I have on hand
2 Tbs Flour
green pepper, cut into 1" strips
red pepper, cut into 1" strips
1 cup frozen corn
1-1/2 cups salsa
1 cup shredded Mexican Four Cheese


Toss chicken with taco seasoning and flour in crockpot.  Stir in all of the remaining ingredients except cheese.

Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.

Stir before serving.  Top with cheese.

Serve with rice.
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PrintFriendly