Thursday, February 16, 2012

Product Review: Kindle Fire Cover

My brothers and I got my mom a Kindle Fire for Christmas.  She has been reading on it every day and loves it!  (I'm so glad!)  She doesn't yet use it to its full potential since she doesn't have internet, but once she comes to visit, I'll be able to show her how to use the internet stuff.

My friend Lori who blogs at Frog's Lilypad made a cover for her Kindle Fire recently.  I was so impressed with it and immediately decided that my mom needed one, too!  My mom's favorite color is purple, so I picked out a fabric that I thought she would like.

Here is the final product:

Click on the photo to go to A Pocketful O' Posies Etsy Shop
I think it turned out great!  Lori put in a card saying something like, "Dear Grandma, I hope you enjoy your new Kindle cover.  Love, Gracie."

I love surprises (getting and giving), so I didn't say anything to my mom about getting a package in the mail.  I didn't have to wonder when she got it, because she called this afternoon.  "I need to speak to Gracie!"  (That's the quickest hand-off I've ever gotten!  LOL!)  She thanked Gracie profusely over the phone (I had it on speakerphone), and Gracie stared at the phone like she'd lost her mind.  She was somewhat clueless about it all.

Lori is planning on selling more Kindle covers in her Etsy Shop.  This would make a great gift for someone you love, too!
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PrintFriendly