Thursday, February 9, 2012

Oven-Fried Fish Nuggets

I got this recipe from Taste of Home magazine.












Ingredients:

1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1/3 cup crushed cornflakes
3 Tbs grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1-1/2 lbs. cod fillets, cut into 1-inch cubes (I used Tilapia since I couldn't find cod at Walmart.)

Directions:


Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cornflakes, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.

Coat fish with butter-flavored spray, then roll in crumb mixture.

Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.  Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.

This was quite good.  Both Robert and I liked it.  I don't remember if Gracie tried it, but it's something I know she would like if she would try it.
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PrintFriendly