Thursday, May 14, 2020

Children's Puppet Show

I wanted to share with you a YouTube playlist I have for a special set of children's videos.  When we were all put on lockdown "Safer at Home" orders and were not able to attend church or do any formal outreach, my pastor's wife began putting on puppet shows for children to watch at home.  She portrays herself as "Noni" (her grandma name - grandma to 26 grandchildren!) and has friends Simon, Sarah, Miss Penelope join her along with Buckaroo (played by my pastor)!  All of the videos are great fun and are very engaging and educational for children.

Below, I have embedded the first video that was produced; the remaining videos should play after that.  If you want to go directly to the playlist, go to Noni and Buck's World of Adventure; if you would like to view more videos put on by my church, go to Calvary Baptist Church of Memphis.  My pastor has being doing devotional videos for the last couple of months which are very encouraging.  All of our church services for the past several years are there as well, along with our Christmas and Easter programs.  Lots of great things to watch!





Today, since I am able to get out more, my daughter Gracie and I joined Noni and Buck to help them out with the filming of the next puppet show.  I have given myself the title of Stage Manager which basically means I help her "find" Simon and Sarah and help get props ready.  Noni included Gracie in the episode that we filmed today.  She did a great job, and I look forward to seeing the finished product next week!


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PrintFriendly