Saturday, October 10, 2020

A Novel Pursuit (of Life and Learning) = A fresh look and focus for the blog!


New Blog!


I have decided to retire my 21st Century Keeper at Home blog at the end of 2020.  I am starting a new blog at A Novel Pursuit (...of Life and Learning)!  It will primarily focus on Book Reviews and Homeschooling.

I played around with book- and school-related titles for weeks before deciding on A Novel Pursuit.  I chose the word "Novel" because, well, BOOKS, and also because our journey in homeschooling is unique to our family (as homeschooling *should* be -- fit for your family, not to some imaginary standard that you think others follow -- as long as it adheres to God's standards, of course).  I chose the word "Pursuit" because the pursuit of learning is a God-given freedom and privilege that I enjoy and hope to instill in my daughter.

Between now and the end of the year, I will periodically repost articles I've written on homeschooling as well as my early book reviews, just to throw content over there that is relevant to my focus.  If you could pop over there every once in a while, I'd appreciate it.

My book reviews for Celebrate Lit will only be posted on A Novel Pursuit beginning in January.


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PrintFriendly