Thursday, August 18, 2011

Blog Post Roundup (8/18/11)

I'm going to give y'all a few links to posts that I've read that I think are worth the time to read.  (Basically I'm going through the posts that I've starred in Google Reader.)

First Day of School Survival Kit for Teachers

Books and Your Family's Spiritual Health

Griffin Launches $49 iOS-Controlled Helicopter -- This looks really cool!  I'm thinking about getting this for my husband for Christmas (Shhhh!).  The video is worth watching even if you're not interested in getting the toy.

Creating A Facebook Page & Syncing Your Page With Twitter {tutorial} -- Please note that part of the directions didn't work for me, but I was able to figure it out.

Top 10 Swap and Save Services -- I have not tried any of these yet, but they look interesting.

It's Never Too Early to Start Homeschooling -- great post about starting with your babies and toddlers.

It's Here!  The Kitchen Cabinet Tour -- This is one of those posts that inspire me somewhat and baffle me somewhat because it's like a dream that can't possibly be reality.


Bloggertunity (free e-Book) -- How to start up a blog and get it going.

Learn the Days of Creation -- I'm not sure what age this is for.  Free resource available.

Teaching Our Children What is More Important Than Modesty 

Your Child's Spiritual Markers

The Duggar Family's Personal Picasa Photo Web Album



Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PrintFriendly